Become a Member
Membership Class: Dates & Registration
Whether you are new to Orchard Hill or if you have been around for awhile, we invite you to participate in Get to Know: Membership. Over the four weeks, you will get to know a few people and staff from Orchard and you will get to know a whole lot about Orchard Hill Church. This experience is informal with lots of opportunities to ask questions. There is no pressure to join after the class, but it will give you an idea of Orchard's mission and decide if our church is a good fit for you.
Here's what you can expect to learn:
- What we believe about Christ, The Bible, Baptism, Communion, etc...
- Our Mission and what drives it
- How certain defining moments in our church history have shaped and made us who we are today
- How we handle our money as a church
- What our current initiatives as a church are
- What does it mean that we are a "Reformed" church
- What we want most for you as a church member or attendee
- How you might get connected and involved in a church our size
Ready to take this step? Here's the next classes:
Next Membership Class:
Cedar Falls: Wednesdays, April 4- April 25, 6:30-8:00pm (4 Weeks). To register for this class, please text MEMBERSHIP to 319-553-6690.
Grundy County: TBA
Need more information?
Contact Doug Tensen at email@example.com.