What is KidCheck?
At Orchard Hill Church, nothing is more important to us than the safety and security of your kids. That’s why we’ve chosen KidCheck as our kid’s check-in solution to bring you the best check-in experience and to allow us to partner with you to keep your kids safe. KidCheck is a secure kid's check-in system to help ensure no one can pick up your child without your consent.
Benefits for Parents
- Easily create and update a list of who can (and cannot) pick up your kids.
- Upload photos of kids and guardians for added security.
- Provide medical and allergy information and alerts.
- No one sees you or your child's information until you check-in.
- KidCheck uses the same secure data technology as banks to keep your information safe.
- KidCheck never asks for personal indentification as Social Security numbers, credit cards or banking information and we never sell the information we gather.
- Speedy check-in - simply input your 10 digit phone number.
- KidCheck is web-based, so you can access and modify your account from anywhere.
- Text message notifications when your child in checked in and out, or in case of emergency.
- You're in control of your account information so you know it's correct and up-to-date.
- Create and update your free account from the comfort of home.
- You choose the photos you want to upload.
Check-in Anywhere KidCheck is Used
- Once you have an account, you can check-in to any facility using KidCheck.
Sign-Up for KidCheck
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents.
- Go to the website; https://go.kidcheck.com
- Select "Register Now".
- Fill in the requested fields and create your password.
- Agree to the license agreement and then go to "choose your account options".
- Select "Save Changes".
My Account Page
- Click on "My Kids". This is where you will input your child's information and upload photos. Select "Save Changes" when done.
- Click on "My Guardians". This is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Remember to "Save Changes" when you are done adding guardians.
Your account is now complete! When you go to check in for the first time, type in your 10 digit home or cell phone number onto the check-in screen, and your account will appear.